Author: Anselm R Garbe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:43:51 +0100
updated the initial comment to reflect the use of bit arrays
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dwm.c b/dwm.c
@@ -16,8 +16,8 @@
* Each child of the root window is called a client, except windows which have
* set the override_redirect flag. Clients are organized in a global
* doubly-linked client list, the focus history is remembered through a global
- * stack list. Each client contains an array of Bools of the same size as the
- * global tags array to indicate the tags of a client.
+ * stack list. Each client contains a bit array to indicate the tags of a
+ * client.
* Keys and tagging rules are organized as arrays and defined in config.h.